Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Building the Store, Brick by Brick

I've been working for three straight days adding items to my store. It still have lots of spitting and polishing to do, but all but two items are listed. In total I will have 42. I have a list of ideas and pieces that I want to do, so I'm sure that I will be able to reach my goal of 60 items within a reasonable amount of time. So, all the folks who have been asking to buy art and cards from me can now easily do so, and that makes me happy. All the money I earn will go into making more art, trying new techniques and branching out. Learning. And buying boring things like rigid mailing envelopes. *yawn*.

I'm looking forward to cutting the ribbon on Labor Day! Spock is unimpressed, but I'm excited.



1 comment:

  1. OMG Sherm is going to love this! Happy to see you working especially having people asking for your work....that would include the two of us!!!!

    ReplyDelete